Acronyms of JOSEPHINE; amazing acronyms - names of people



J - Just
O - Obtain
S – Success 2
E - Excellently
P - Prosper
H - Happily
I - In
N - Notable
E – Elegance

 

J - Jersey
O - Of
S – Success&
E – Excellence is
P – Placed 4rm
H - Heaven
I – Into your
N - New
E - Experience

J – Josephine is
O – Ordained 2
S - Succeed
E – Endlessly&
P - Prosper
H - Honourably
I - In
N - Notable
E – Excellence

J – Jehovah’s
O - Ordained
S – Success will
E – Envelope ur
P – Property,
H – House,
I – Inheritance&
N - Notable
E – Experience

J – Jehovah’s
O - Operational
S – Spiritual&
E - Exceptional
P – Prophetess dt’s
H - Highly
I – Interested in
N - Notable
E – Excellence

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acronyms of OLUWATOYIN; amazing acronyms - names of people

AMAZING FACTS - (05)

PRECIOUS ADEBOLA - Happy birthday Celebration; kleezypen.com