Acronyms of PRECIOUS; amazing acronyms - names of people



P - Practically
R – Reposed 2
E - Enjoy
C - Complete
I - Intake
O - Of
U - Unique
S – Success

 

P - Properly
R - Rooted
E - Endearing
C – Christian who’s
I – Identified&
O – Ordained 2
U - Unify
S - Saints

P - Powerfully
R – Recruited&
E - Entirely
C – Configured 2
I - Inspire
O – Outstanding&
U - Unending
S - Success

P - Patience
R - Releases
E - Endearing
C - Characters
I - Into
O - Our
U - Unsatisfied
S - Souls

P - Peacefully
R - Reaching
E - Every
C - Community
I - In
O – Outspread of
U - Unstoppable
S - Salvation

P - Paid
R - Ransom
E - Entails
C - Christ
I - In
O - Our
U - Uplifted
S - Spirit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acronyms of OLUWATOYIN; amazing acronyms - names of people

AMAZING FACTS - (05)

PRECIOUS ADEBOLA - Happy birthday Celebration; kleezypen.com